Sunday, August 30, 2009

First Week of School

Well Aubrie and I both made it through our 1st week of school. Thanks to Mom being here, she helped a lot with Aubrie. Mom and I took Aubrie the 1st day, I drove her there and than had to leave to make it to my school on time; Mom walked her to her class and helped with the school supplies. Yes, I did cry a little.

Aubrie loves her teacher and computers (she takes after her mommy). However, she says her PE teacher is mean, I think she actually makes Aubrie exercise and she doesn't like it. Mom left on Wednesday and Than it was Cody's turn to take Aubrie to school. Cody wasn't real excited about changing his morning schedule to take Aubrie to school, but since there is no way i can take her and get to work on time he has adjusted, the first 2 days went well. Cody even insisted on walking Aubrie in on Friday instead of dropping her off.

Everything at school is going good for me; classes are no problem. However, I'm getting used to my three technology support periods. Right now most teachers are just asking for help with setting up their computers or trying to figure out what is the matter with there computer, my normal response for that is "send a help ticket in to Tech Support". My job consist of helping with programs and training on equipment, we have a team of people who fix computers in the district (this I can't do).

All-in-all it was a crazy but good week. Here are some pics of Aubrie her 1st day of school.







No comments:

Post a Comment