Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Can't Believe It!

Right now I am not in the best mood, I should be as I am getting a new Dyson vacuum cleaner, but no I am pissed! I had gotten money out of my account yesterday for clothes and for the new vacuum. I left the correct amount at Cody's office for the vacuum cleaner and had the rest in my purse. Today I cannot find the $150 from my purse.

No, I didn't leave my purse unattended. I also have cleaned out my car today and it wasn't in it. I have looked everywhere and cannot find it. I know what my mom and sister are thinking right now, "She is always losing things...her purse, money, everything." In my defense I haven't lost anything in a few years, I had been doing pretty good. All I can hope for now is that the money will show up. At least I have a Dyson vacuum cleaner on its way.

It is now 7:17 at night and I am editing this post for a very good reason - I found my money. Well to be honest I didn't find it, Cody did. Apparently when I dropped off the money at Cody's office for my Dyson I left the bank envelope with the rest of my money on Meredith's desk. Thank goodness Cody found it this morning. Of course he made me sweat it out, but I think I will be careful about losing items for another few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment