Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Little Lake Time

I was going through withdrawals, I didn't know how much linger I had before I completely shut down. It had been over a month since I had been to the lake. The horror, the thought, can you imagine the stress!


Okay, so I may exaggerate a little, but it was great to back to the lake. Cody, Aubrie, and I went today and just hung out. We got to Buffalo a little before noon. The wind was blowing and the water was choppy, however I still decided to wakeboard. I'm getting better, could do better if I can get over my fear of going over the wake. Cody says it just takes practice, i think i need some more. Definitely not X-games material.


After wakeboarding we went to the slow side to swim and suntan. Aubrie of course just swam, I don't think she knows the meaning of sitting still. After a while she drove us back to the fast side so she could tube. By now the water had calmed down and the waves weren't so bad. After some tubing we went back over to the slow side for some more tanning and swimming.


As it is Sunday and we all have to be up early tomorrow, Cody thinks he his getting up at 6am to work out, we'll see, we decided to leave at about 4pm. Overall had a great time. I think I am exhausted from this weekend. Friday we went to Midland for a funeral, than drove to Canyon for a graduation, spent the night in Amarillo, drove home Saturday and had a party to attend Saturday night. All in all a good and crazy weekend.
I apologize for the bumpy video of Aubrie tubing.

















2 comments:

  1. Awwww...y'all had a good time!

    Whose funeral did y'all attend on Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went Jacque Allen's funeral. Her daughter and son-in-law are good friends of ours.

    ReplyDelete