Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Work, work, work!

I am now officially back to work. Adios summer, I already miss you!

I reported back to work on August 10th to fill my extended contract days. I am actually ahead of schedule this year. I have already called all my students for the work program and checked to see if they still have their jobs from last year.

I have also been promoted to the Technology supervisor over the High School. Of course, this will only happen if we can hire another FCS teacher, as we lost one last week. Please keep your fingers crossed as I really want this to happen. If it does I will be part-time technology and part-time FCS teacher.

I will try to post a blog twice a week (I hope this isn't wishful thinking), as it is work, work, work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment