Sunday, September 13, 2009

Labor Day

The Baker's and Brackett's decided to go to Lake Alan Henry for Labor Day. Brain already has a spot and a trailer there, as he takes care of a lot of lawns on North Ridge. Cody and I took our RV and hooked up next to Brain's. The spot Brian has doesn't have a lake view, but he has grass and has trimmed the trees back, so it was great. I brought my camera to take pics of the campsite, but I forgot to charge it, so no batteries = no pics. I did bring my video camera and took some videos of us tubing Sunday morning. Here are those videos.

Here is Aubrie & Meredith tubing together

Me Tubing!! I haven't tubed in about 10 years. I actually had fun. I really liked Meredith's Tube.

Cody Tubing - Notice how he has to outdo everyone by trying to do tricks.

Aubrie was so exhausted she actually fell asleep on the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment