Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm Jealous

I went to lunch with Cody today and while eating i asked him what he wanted for Father's Day. He didn't let me down with his response, "I don't care, whatever." So I told him that I remembered he wanted an iTouch or an iPhone and with the prices of the iPhone going down I could buy him one for Father's day. He agreed that that would be a wonderful present, so after lunch I went and check it out our AT&T store. Sure enough it was a great deal and I bought the phone, hard-case, and a 2-year warranty (we all know how hard Cody is on phones). So now Ms. Technology is jealous because that is the coolest phone in my mind and three family members have it before me. But that's okay, I do have an iTouch. So know I'm thinking "how much would the pawn shop buy my iPod for or how much can I get for it on eBay". I know, I know - awfully of me, but I can't help it. So until I get my own I will play with Cody's and teach him all it can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment