Saturday, June 20, 2009

Creative Daughter

I'm sitting here right now watching my daughter wrap her father's day presents. We decided to update the family pictures in the office for Cody; he's been suggesting this to me for about a year now. For those of you who don't know very well, I'm awful at keeping pictures updated.

So I digress....Aubrie has been spending the last hour wrapping each picture frame with tissue paper. She is using three different colored tissue paper for wrapping. After wrapping she is cutting up strips and adding it to the package.

According to the 5-year old mind, "Mommy we had a LOT of stuff for Daddy." I believe we have six picture frames, but when it takes you an hour to wrap them, I guess it does seem like a lot. However, I do hope Cody doesn't mind scrapping off tape, Aubrie has used almost a whole tape dispenser.

Aubrie now can't wait to give her Daddy the presents. She just went to ask him if he wants his presents tonight or tomorrow. Guess I need to go and hear his answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment