Thursday, July 2, 2009

Party, Family, Trips

I think its safe to say that I'm getting ready for lots of things right now. We have a 4th of July party at our house Saturday. Right now the count is up to approximately 30 people. Still have a few last minute grocery shopping to do. Luckily I'm not stressed yet, I know everything will come to gather great.

Sunday I plan on starting to pack for Pittsburgh. Yes, I said Pittsburgh. Aubrie and I leave Wednesday morning to see my parents for 2 weeks. Now you may think I am starting to pack a little early, but my sister comes in to visit Monday. She will than fly back to DFW Wednesday morning.

Aubrie has so much to be excited about right now - - party on the 4th, Aunt Becky coming in, and seeing Nana and Papa. Everyday Aubrie ask at least once, "When are we leaving for Pittsburgh? When does Aunt Becky come in?"

Gotta go plan, plan, plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment